eternity.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I am very guilty of NOT updating. ((: LOL.I miss the loved ones !A LOT.And SO sorry for not going online.I guess.Okay, right now, i know i owe an apology to twiiniie and izzah dear for not going online.LOL. They tagged right ?First day of school;I was 2 minutes away from being late. I had a bad hair day.There was assembly but i remembered to bring my tie somehow. ((xBtchy one called me.Frah was rushing me.I could almost die.By the time i reached school,I was exhausted. Whahas!~The dumb part was that, we had a spot-check on hair , apperance and all those.Was it me or was i just part of dumb and dumberer ?LOL.My hair was in a BIG mess. BUT i did'nt get caught luhs; somehow i'm neat. Oh, assembly, sucked. ((xSec 2s` should know why.Second day of school;Hair was still messy. ((xAnd i had to run the sec 1 auditions with my fellow drama sweethearts.Auditions were superb. I LOVE the JUNIORS; Sohlihin and another dude. ((: (yck juniors)Ohh, most of them who got in were malays actually.((xAnd then, the sucky part came.You had to mess around.Pushing everything to me.This will be the last.Piss off.Third day of school;Hair was much much better ! ((xSo i was late by 5 minutes for the auditions. LOLI was waiting for Syaza and Adlin but they went up first.Btchy one went for IAP with the rest of the class.OH MANN. Mrs Thiruman touched on a new chapter, so i have to see her after school on monday just to know what they learned.And i have to start printing out the drama materials given to me and my DNT assignments have yet to be completed.Yesterday;Had to attend CCA open house.Well, it turned out great.We did warm-up exercises and stuff. ((xMuch loves-I went out like the whole day,shopping and stuff. Greatness.Right now, i'm trying to not make anything between you and her go wrong.Okay ? It's best that way , i guess.I miss the THREE LOVED ONES already.They should know who they are.And the btchy one, i see you everyday.Tmr thr's p.e so strtch it, bend it, break it. =D"I'M HOLDING ON."
Archives
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2014

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]